The ODIN 200w shares a lot of similarities with its DNA250c brother in terms of appearance and feel, but it differs in terms of features. Instead of using an Evolv DNA chipset, it now uses a Dovpo proprietary 200w chipset, makes use of a USB C Updating and Charging connector, and is made of zinc alloy.
The ODIN 200w still maintains a compact and ergonomic form factor while utilising the contemporary USB C charging port and being compatible with either 18650 or 21700 batteries (available separately).
- Dovpo 200w Chipset
- Wattage Range: 1 - 200w
- Voltage Range: 1 - 7.4v
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 2.0ohm (Wattage Mode)
- Resistance Range: 0.08 - 1.0ohm (Temperature Control)
- Temperature Range: 200 - 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Four Button Control Face
- 0.96inc Full Color OLED Screen
- Overheat Protection
- Cell-by-Cell Monitoring
- Atomizer Protection
- USB C Charging
- Spring-Loaded 510pin
- Dimensions: 86mm x 34mm x 46mm