Vaping Safety: Is It A Virtuous Distress Or A Cause For Concern?
If you're scared of vaping being viewed as a "crisis" and an "epidemic" that must be eradicated at all costs, continue reading... In this article, we look at the facts behind Vaping Safety; Is It A Virtuous Distress Or A Cause For Concern? Because some of the year's most popular news stories about the vaping industry. The vaping industry had a particularly amusing year in 2019 - by which I mean not amusing at all, but rather morally reprehensible, troubling, and risky.
In the first half of 2019, smokers switched in large numbers to e-cigarettes, living in the age of guidance from reliable professional bodies such as Public Health England, Cancer Research, the Royal College of Physicians, and Action for Smoking Health. Smokers realized that, while not completely risk-free, having switched to vaping would best affect their health.
In the second half of the year, mysterious lung illnesses erupted in the United States. The vaping industry was left in the dust as the media snatched up the ball and ran with it. We had instantly switched back to the days when smokers didn't know whether vaping was more or less harmful than smoking. Vapers began to abandon their e-cigarettes in favor of traditional cigarettes. State governors across the country were calling for a boycott on vaping!
Allowing Facts To Get In The Way Of A Good Story Is Not A Good Idea
The CDC finally got their act together and admitted that illegal THC cartridges, not regular e-liquid, were to blame for the lung illnesses and deaths. Anti-vaping activists redoubled their efforts, focusing on junk science, youth vaping, and flavored vapes.
The headlines were dominated by stories about the "vaping epidemic" and "vaping crisis." The FDA should ban all e-liquid flavors other than tobacco, according to President Donald Trump. In their best Helen Lovejoy hand-wringing manner, American state and public officials picked up their torch and pitchfork and screamed, "Won't someone please think of the children?"
The Puritans And E-cigarettes
Vaping is the most popular ‘sin' these days, and it must be stopped at all costs. Puritans despise it when others enjoy themselves, therefore the idea that people can easily quit smoking while having fun grates on their nerves. How could we reward 'deviant' behavior like smoking with a delightful alternative?
Their plan is simple and effective. They overestimate and magnify the problem's scope and severity. As a result, a lung infection has become a "vaping crisis," and a slight increase in kids trying out e-cigarettes becomes a "teen vaping epidemic."
The most recent data demonstrating that, despite the surge in e-cigarette use, smoking among adults and adolescents is at an all-time low, and that e-cigarettes are an effective means for smokers to quit and/or reduce the hazards of smoking It is past time for health officials to set aside their puritanical tendencies and provide the public with factual information regarding e-cigarettes. E-cigarettes are an accurate technique for smokers to stopped smoking and/or lessen the harmful effects of smoking.
The Vaping Crisis's Horror Stories
The vaping crisis was discovered to be contained to persons inhaling illicit THC cartridges laced with vitamin E acetate; and the teen vaping epidemic figures were utterly flawed because the kids polled were not questioned if they vaped on a regular basis. Even if they had only tried vaping once in the previous 12 months, they were classed as a teen vaper by the study.
Vaping does not cause deaths or illnesses in the United States. The stuff being vaporized, specifically bootleg THC and vitamin-E acetate is responsible for this. The important phrase here is 'bootleg.' These things are already prohibited; you cannot prohibit something that is already unlawful!
The Key Points And Message Of Vaping Safety
- This exaggerated, twisted, and, in many cases, 'false' news has caused some of our vape store colleagues throughout the channel to panic for their careers, and many ex-smokers to anxiety for their lives if vaping is prohibited.
- It has also resulted in an increase in the number of earlier switched vapers returning to cigarettes, as they are encouraged to feel that their tobacco desires are better being satisfied by traditional tobacco rather than e-cigs.
- There is no indication that e-cigarettes or flavored e-liquids are going to be banned in the UK. This is because our government and health experts take rational damage to society's posture to vape. Their position has always been that while vaping is not completely innocuous, it is at least 95 percent less dangerous than smoking. That mandate is still in effect today, despite the media's misinformation.
- We wouldn't even need to vape or smoke in an ideal world, but we don't live in one. While people can still buy cigarettes, they should also be able to buy a less dangerous alternative. One that has been scientifically demonstrated to be the most successful strategy of assisting people in permanently quitting smoking. Instead, tobacco-related diseases will claim the lives of millions of people who could have been prevented.
- Generations to come will be astounded by what they see. We're squandering a tremendous health opportunity for the sake of a few virtue signalers and people who profit from Huge Tobacco products continued success. What a disaster!