At wizvape.co.uk we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase. This can include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer.
Cookies are just pieces of text that enable the website to remember information such as login information, shopping cart contents, form submission, etc.
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use the Google Analytics service to anonymously track visitors behaviour on the site so we can see what pages are popular and learn more to enhance your experience of the site. This information is not linked to you personally. If you're not happy with this, you can disable cookies in your web browser by reading the help documentation.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you or goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any credit/debit card information entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety and erased once payment has been taken or the order is cancelled.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Secure encryption is used where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You can change your password at any time by logging into your account and going to your account settings: GDPR Tools.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
With the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in place, it is required that you have access to any personal information that we store about you. All of your information that is stored can be downloaded/viewed by going to the following link when you are logged into your account: GDPR Tools.